For it is made under the international standards and certification (CE, UL Listed, ISO9001/9002), we ensure that our replacement HP HDX16 CPU fan will be quite compatible with original equipment and specifications.
Hp HDX16 fan online store: http://www.salebattery.ca/laptop-cpu-fans/hp-hdx16-cpu-fan.htm
How to Replace a HP HDX16 CPU Cooling Fan ?
Your laptop's Acer CPU fan is one of its most important components as it is the primary cooling unit for your processor. Proper cooling is essential for your Presario laptop because overheating can damage system components. If your HP HDX16 CPU Cooling Fan breaks, it must be replaced immediately in order to prevent damage to your system from over-heating. Replacement of your HP HDX16 CPU Cooling Fan can be achieved in several steps.
1. Power down your laptop computer and disconnect any peripheral devices, such as mice and keyboard. Unplug the notebook from ac adapter, including any external battery.
2. Remove the plastic hinge near the base of your laptop in order to remove the face plate.
3. Take off your notebook's keyboard by removing the screws that secure it to your notebook's base. There should be a minimum of four screws near the corners of your laptop.
4. Unscrew and remove the display unit of your laptop. There will be several screws near the base of the computer. Remove the screws, then disconnect the Wi-Fi and video cables that connect the display unit to its base. Once the cables and screws are removed you should be able to easily lift away your laptop's display unit.
5. Remove the faceplate that protects the internal components of your laptop. Depending on the brand of laptop, there will either be several screws or several plastic hinges holding it in place.
6. Unfasten and remove the HP HDX16 CPU Cooling Fan from your laptop. The Acer Cooling fan will be the large fan on the left-hand side of your notebook. It will be held in place by four screws; remove these with care.
7. Attach your new Acer Cooling fan to your laptop's CPU by replacing the four screws you just removed.
8. Re-assemble your laptop and your operation is complete.