Condition: Brand New.
Package Content: 1x CPU Cooling Fan
Type: Laptop CPU Fan
Warranty: 3 Months
Remark: Tested to be 100% working properly.
Free shipping to all over the world Now
Acer Aspire One D150 fan online store: http://www.salebattery.ca/laptop-cpu-fans/acer-aspire-one-d150-cpu-fan.htm
How to Clean / Replace Acer Aspire One D150 CPU Fan?
1. Shut down the Laptop. If you are unsure whether the Laptop is off or in Hibernation, turn the computer on, and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the Laptop.
3. Disconnect the power from the computer by first disconnecting the power cord from the AC outlet and then disconnecting the AC adapter from the Laptop.
4. Removing the top cover or the Back cover, you will see the fan of laptop.
5. To remove The screws that secure the section of the fan/heat sink assembly.
6. The old thermal material and dust must be thoroughly cleaned from the surfaces of the fan/heat sink.
7. Install a new Acer laptop CPU fan or the old fan Coated with new Thermal Paste.
8. When complete the clean-up work (Replacement work), put back the screws of all the parts.